[Korean Stars' Real Personality] Son Dambi


Frankly speaking, I didn’t get any special feelings when I met Son Dambi because she looked and acted just like she did in TV. She’s very beautiful, but she sometimes acted rough and tough like a tough guy, while her way of talking was not feminine at all. Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m not talking she’s not attractive or she’s butch. What I want to say is that she’s not pretentious and she has an unaffected personality. All the people around her say she really is a genuine person. That’s why she is loved by so many people in the Korean entertainment world of the opposite sex.




from Kpop Behind | All the Stories Behind Kpop Stars

[Korean Stars' Real Personality] Son Dambi
[Korean Stars' Real Personality] Son Dambi [Korean Stars' Real Personality] Son Dambi Reviewed by Hamster Lucu on 9/19/2018 12:11:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.