[Korean Stars' Real Personality] Min Hyorin


Min Hyorin is a doll-faced actress. She looks cold, but her character is diametrically opposed to it. When I had an interview with her, I was favorably impressed by her because she was polite and innocent. She acted amiably, and she laughed readily too. The interesting thing is that I got a similar impression by Taeyang when I had an interview with him. They're really a good match. I think it's unfortunate that the pretty actress couldn't have gotten enough support from her agency since she debuted.




from Kpop Behind | All the Stories Behind Kpop Stars

[Korean Stars' Real Personality] Min Hyorin
[Korean Stars' Real Personality] Min Hyorin [Korean Stars' Real Personality] Min Hyorin Reviewed by Hamster Lucu on 9/17/2018 01:02:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.