Jiyoon says there's little possibility of the reunion of 4minute

4minute

4minute was one of the most popular k-pop girl groups. Along with the ace member Hyuna, all the members were loved by many people. However, unfortunately, the team was disbanded in 2016. Well, all the members have been doing good. Hyuna and Jiyoon have released their solo albums, while the other three members have begun the new chapter of their career as actresses.

But I'm sure there are not a few fans who are looking forward to the reunion of the 5 attractive girls. Don't you miss them?


Well, on October 31, 2018, Jiyoon met some journalists to promote her new solo album and were interviewed by them. During the interview, she was asked if there was a possibility of the reunion of 4minute. What do you think was Jiyoon's answer? Contrary to many fans' expectations, she said there's little possibility of the reunion. Check out what she talked about.

Many people tell me I look better than before. Actually, I'm mentally more competent than before. Of course, I feel lonely sometimes. You know, I was with the other 4 members. As a solo singer, I'm now trying to find the right balance between what I want and what the public want. I love jazz and classic music, and I want to include such feelings in my music. I needed to learn how to be in harmony with the other members when I was a member of 4minute, but I don't need to any more. I think I'm satisfying my desire to do my own music now. You know, I began my career with the 4minute members, but before then, I decided to become a singer because I loved music. I still keep in touch with the members, though. We have an everyday conversation, and they comment on my new solo album too. However, frankly speaking, there's little possibility of our reunion. You know, three of us have already begun the new chapter of their career as actresses. I think it's never easy for them to be singers again.



from Kpop Behind | All the Stories Behind Kpop Stars

Jiyoon says there's little possibility of the reunion of 4minute
Jiyoon says there's little possibility of the reunion of 4minute Jiyoon says there's little possibility of the reunion of 4minute Reviewed by Hamster Lucu on 10/30/2018 09:30:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.